[update to last information under line]
Life keep going, another changes:
- my health is now better, but I still can't work
- police return back my most important documents, and some things from car
- few days after they kick me from the job, we get news that my grandma have very advanced leukemia, problems with heart and lungs, and we don't know if she will be able to live till end of this year, thats why I was in Poland for almost two weeks to spend time with her and my family
- because of that what happend one month ago, I have moved 3 weeks ago to some furry house in Peterborough, and now I live with some derps
:icondrapigney: and one more our friend.
- before I was preparing to visit Poland, in same day of my leave, someone broke into house and steal my wallet with documents: id, drivers licence, bank cards etc. and laptop of our furry friend >.>
- in poland I make all new documents and now I'm back here, have few new documents, and trying continue sorting all those shitty thousands things around ___^___
There is still PLENTY of things to works on...
Because of fatal situation last week, my boss kicked me from job (I was expected that this might happen). When something going bad, then everything going down like dominos >.>
My situation now looks like:
- almost best friend is dead
- no car - for scrap yard
- no job - no work
- no good health - no work
- police investigation till march! (SIC!)
- no wallet with money and bank cards and other documents (also police have them)
- and.. in next 30 days in worst case I will be homeless!
-.... so why they didn't taken my driver licence?
It's really hard, to not going to be crazy or fall into big depression .______.
Till the moment where I will not change my mind, getting any drawing, almost anything from me is pointless. Artistically i'm absolutelly closed for other people.
I just today back from hospital few hours ago because of this:www.hampshire.police.uk/intern…
Well the data is bit of mess, that 4x4 car was Jeep Grand Cherokee 1999/2000 4.7l V8,
that 29 years old guy doesn't dead, he was from Poland, he was a driver, and he was me.
That 22 years old man, died, and he was from Romania,.. and one of my best friend, like a brother to me, what I never had.
I was driving from the curve, when I saw a side of a car in front of of my lane road on which I was driving. To avoid head-on collision, I was go with car a bit on the side, hovewer there was hole, plenty mud, wet and leafs, and I completely loose control over the car. In less than second car changes his direction on we was on-head collision with the trees, to avoid that I tried to put car on the road - the car has changed his direction, but unlucky it was so slippery the car was going in different way on the other trees. It was road between forests. Unlucky it was side impact very close to one of my best friends door. I was trying to help him till last moments, as I was only able, but his condittion was dramatic. We was waiting for ambulance, but they take my first, my friend been trapt in car.
In hospital they told me, that I live only because I had heavy and big car, our air bags works , and we had belts. If I will be had small car like Punto or Yaris, I will be dead on the place.
I need to heal myslelf - half my right part of body been heavy hit with impact, I feel pain in lung, kidney, liver and most internal organs from right side of the spine, under and on the back ribs.
One of my best friend, with who I was spending last months, become like a brother who I never had- living with him, chatting, laughing, joking, working in same job, playing games, eating, watching movies and going to the gym and spend most of the free time - died, and I don't have broken even one bone after that accident.
I will be missing him so much